Security Access For Time And Leave Keepers

Make sure you have access to the HIP system and can access the correct employees in your area. 

If you are a Time or Leave Keeper needing access to the HIP system, please work with your department HR office and use the following link to complete the ETS-304: Hawaii Information Portal Security Access Request Form for Time/Leave and Payroll-Deployed Departments.  Someone from the HIP service team will review and process your submission. 

NOTE: Before submitting, please consult with your HR office to ensure you are assigned the appropriate access and roles. 


Introduction To Time & Leave (T&L) Manager Self-Service (MSS) For Time & Leave Keepers 

How To Enter Time For Your Employees

How To Submit Leave Requests For Your Employees 

Last Updated: October 11, 2022 

Tags: Security Access for Timekeepers, Security Access for Leave Keepers