For University of Hawaii Employees
Following are materials specific to University of Hawaii employees. UH employees will use their UH single sign-on through hawaii.edu/sece (students only) or hawaii.edu/ohr (faculty/staff/administrators only) or myuh.hawaii.edu. Once UH employees log in, there will be a link for them to access the Hawaii Information Portal.
Important Steps for UH employees:
- Register for Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA). See link below. You must register before enrolling in direct deposit with HIP.
- Starting December 3, 2018 at 7:45 am, enroll in direct deposit in HIP. You have until December 14 at 5:00 pm to complete your direct deposit enrollment.
Web Browser Compatibility: Reference Guide for the versions of web browsers that are compatible with the Hawaii Information Portal.
Topic: Enrolling in Direct Deposit
- Presentation providing training on Employee Self-Service Direct Deposit Enrollment
- Registering for Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Be sure to set up MFA before you enroll in direct deposit
- Routing and Account Numbers
- Reference Guides: (09-25-18):
Topic: Updating your Payroll Address