For University of Hawaii Employees
Following are materials specific to University of Hawaii employees. UH employees will use their UH single sign-on through hawaii.edu/sece (students only) or hawaii.edu/ohr (faculty/staff/administrators only) or myuh.hawaii.edu. Once UH employees log in, there will be a link for them to access the Hawaii Information Portal.
Web Browser Compatibility: Reference Guide for the versions of web browsers that are compatible with the Hawaii Information Portal.
Topic: W-2 Wage and Tax Statements
- 2018 W-2s will be released by the end of January 2019. Paper copies will be distributed and an electronic copy will be posted to HIP.
- W2 Guide for UH Employees
Topic: Updating your Payroll Address
Topic: Enrolling in Direct Deposit
- Presentation providing training on Employee Self-Service Direct Deposit Enrollment
- Registering for Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Be sure to set up MFA before you enroll in direct deposit
- Routing and Account Numbers
- Reference Guides: (09-25-18):