How do I notify the Commission I have a new officer on my committee?

Posted in

Submit a new Candidate Committee Electronic Filing Form with the candidate’s signature and that of the new officer.  The Commission will change the name of the chairperson or treasurer on your Organizational Report.  Your committee will then be responsible for updating your new officer’s contact information by logging in to the CFS and filing an amended Organizational Report.