My campaign ended and I no longer want to file disclosure reports. What do I need to do?

Posted in

To end or terminate your registration with the Commission, submit a Request for Termination of Registration form and your closing bank account statement.  To qualify for termination, your last report filed with the Commission must show a zero (0) balance with no surplus or deficit.