The 2016 Election Summary is a comprehensive summary of all candidates’ receipts, expenditures, contributions received, loans and other statistical information including cost per vote information and who won or lost in the 2016 election. Also included in the 2016 Election Summary are top 10 lists of candidate activities.
- 2016 Election Summary
- 2016 Election Summary Data Visualizations (corresponds with “2016 Election Summary” above)
1. Total Receipts Distribution by Office Pie Chart
2. Total Expenditures Distribution by Office Pie Chart
3. Total Receipts Pie Chart
Receipts and Expenditures by Office
- Candidates Receiving Partial Public Funds
- Candidates Complying with 2016 Expenditure Limits
- Candidates Exceeding Their Expenditure Limit – Cedric Gates (House, District 44), Tiare Lawrence (House, District 12), Dennis Miller (House, District 22)
- Candidates Filing the Statement of Intent to Seek Public Funds
Independent Expenditure Commitees (“Super PACs”)
Ballot Issue Committees
There were no ballot issue committees that registered with the Commission to support or oppose any question or issue that appeared on the ballot in 2016.