- Candidate Committee Electronic Filing Form (Writable form)
The “Electronic Filing Form” must be filed to obtain a username and password to log-in to the Candidate Filing System. The form is also used to report a change in the Chairperson or Treasurer. (Revised 01/11)
- Affidavit To Voluntarily Agree With Campaign Expenditure Limits (Form CC-2) (To Be Updated Soon for the 2016 election)
The Affidavit must be signed and notarized by the candidate, and filed no later than the time of filing nomination papers with the chief election officer or county clerk. Candidates that file the Affidavit are entitled to the following benefits:
- Candidate receives a discounted nomination paper filing fee; and
- Candidate becomes eligible to receive public funding.
- Note: The Statement of Intent to Seek Public Funds (Form CC-4) (To Be Updated Soon for the 2016 election) must also be filed if a candidate intends to apply for public funds. Refer to the Partial Public Funding Page for more information regarding qualifying and applying for public funds.
- Executed Loan Document (Writable form)
The Executed Loan Document is required for every loan made to a candidate committee in excess of $100. (Revised 01/13)
- Notice Of Intent To Hold A Fundraiser (Form CC-8) (Writable form)
The Notice of Intent is used to notify the Commission of a candidate’s intent to hold a fundraiser for which the price or suggested contribution to attend is more than $25 per person. The form must be filed with the Commission prior to the fundraiser. (Revised 01/11)
Note: If a “Notice of Intent to Hold a Fundraiser” form is faxed to our office on the same day the fundraiser is scheduled, the Commission must receive the notice prior to the fundraiser start time and before our office closes for the day at 4:30 p.m. Notices for fundraisers held on Saturday, Sunday or State Holidays must be faxed to our office by 4:30 p.m. on the last business day prior to the Saturday, Sunday or State Holiday.
- Request For Termination Of Registration (Writable form)
The Termination form is used to terminate registration with the Commission. (Revised 04/11)
A closing bank statement for each account must also be mailed or delivered to the Commission to verify that all relevant bank accounts have been closed.