Annual Statements (1917-1993)
What you’ll need:
- The File Number
- The year of the statement
- If you do not have the file number, visit the Business Registration Division’s website
What you’ll find:
- The name of the partnership and mailing address
- Name of partners and residence address
- Specific business
- Principal place of business
Partnership Annual Statements are available for viewing on our self-service microfilm readers. Statements are on MFL 78.
Note: Files from 1930-1993 have been withdrawn from the Microfilm Viewing Room in compliance with Chapter 487J, Hawaii Revised Statues. To access these records, submit an order for services form to Circulation. A redacted copy of the record (with restricted information such as Social Security numbers blacked-out) will be made available to you.