Hawaii State Archives has the following records in its collections. Click on the headings for instructions on accessing the records at the Archives.
- Articles of Incorporation (1849-1930)
- Annual Exhibits (Profit, 1900-1993; Nonprofit, 1942-1993)
- Dissolution Files (1893-1993) – includes Articles of Incorporation, changes to the corporation, and Dissolution documents
- Registration Statements (1900-1992) – General Partnerships only
- Annual Statements (1917-1993)
- Change of Name and Dissolution Statements (1900-1992)
- Canceled Limited Partnership Files (1940-1992)
- Trademark Records (1888-1988)
For other Business Registration records, or years not included here, contact the Business Registration Division of the Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs.