Aloha and welcome to the State of Hawaii – Department of Accounting and General Services (DAGS). As a new employee, we would like to share with you an overview of employment with the State of Hawaii. We highly encourage you to watch the following presentations before completing your new hire forms.
- Welcome to State Employment: https://hidhrd.adobeconnect.com/p3kq0y7vs9k
- New Employee Orientation – State Departmental Overview: https://hidhrd.adobeconnect.com/p8xwow0ma2d/
- New Employee Orientation – Benefits Overview: https://hidhrd.adobeconnect.com/p1t9roytoro/
Please read the following Policies, Guides, and Informational Handouts provided below before completing all new hire forms. As it is important to understand all new hire information before acknowledging that you agree to all terms and conditions.
- Weclome Message from Governor Ige
- Welcome Message (89-day/Exempt less than 90 appt only)
- I-9 Forms Instructions
- Bus Pass Participant Guide
- Discrimination and Harassment – Free Workplace Policy and Form-Fillable-Instructions (*)
- Information Technology Policy (*)
- ERS Retirement Guide
- Workplace Violence Program
- DAGS Workplace Violence Action Plan (*)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities Under the Family & Medical Leave Act
- Island Flex
- Blood Bank of Hawaii
- Emergency Evacuation Assistance Memo
- HI 529c College Savings
- Health Insurance Marketplace
- Premium Conversion Plan
(*) indicates the policies that have an acknowledgement form that needs to be completed.
Please click on the button below to complete your new hire forms: