Protecting Sensitive Data
Follow these best practices to ensure you sensitive data is secure:
- Keep your operating system up-to-date.
- Install and update anti-virus protection software and firewalls.
- Use strong passwords.
- Know where sensitive information is stored on your computer.
- Limit physical access to your computer.
- Do not share your password.
- At work, follow your organization’s security policy.
Cyber Security Tips are provided by Multi-State Information Sharing and Analysis Center (MS-ISAC), https://www.msisac.org