Cyber Security Resources
- Dept. of Homeland Security
- Federal Trade Commission
- Internet Crime Complaint Center
- OnGuard Online
- Looks Too Good To Be True
Online Quizzes from OnGuardOnline.gov
- The Case of the Cyber Criminal
- Mission: Laptop Security Quiz
- ID Theft FaceOff!
- Invasion of the Wireless Hackers!
- AuctionAction — The game that puts “U” in the Action!
- Beware of Spyware — Learn the clues!
- Phishing Scams — Avoid the bait
- Spam Scam Slam — Don’t be fooled
Disclaimer: The information posted on the State of Hawaii website includes hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by other public and/or private organizations. The State of Hawaii provides these links and pointers solely for your information and convenience. When you select a link to an outside website, you are leaving the State of Hawaii site and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside website. The State of Hawaii provides multiple channels through which all individuals can have access to the same information and data. The State of Hawaii does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on a linked website. The State of Hawaii does not endorse the organizations sponsoring linked websites and does not endorse the views they express or the products/services they offer. The State of Hawaii cannot authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked websites. Users must request such authorization from the sponsor of the linked website. The State of Hawaii is not responsible for transmissions users receive from linked websites.