Starting January 24, 2022, the Hawaiʻi State Archives is NOW Open to the Public Mondays through Fridays!Posted on Jan 19, 2022 in HSA News
The Public Archives is open Mondays through Fridays except on State holidays from 9:00am to 4:00pm. However, due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we will continue to be vigilant in protecting ourselves, ʻohana, and community. As our number one priority is the safety of our staff and public, we ask for your patience and understanding.
Please read carefully all of the following restrictions and information regarding visiting the Archives:
- *Everyone the age of 12 and older will be required to show proof that they are fully vaccinated or a negative test result
- Official documentation of vaccination status – digital or hard copy accepted (fully vaccinated = 14 days after the 2-dose vaccine or 1 dose of Johnson & Johnson)
- Negative test result of a COVID-19 (test must be taken within 72 hours of visit)
- Everyone will be required to show a valid government issued photo to verify vaccination or test result status, as well as to register and check-in
- Everyone will be required to properly wear a face covering (the mouth and nose are always covered) while in the facility at ALL times
- A temperature check will be done before entry to the facility, and if your temperature reads high you will not be able to come in
- All public will maintain physical distancing of 6 feet from one another and from staff
- If you are sick, have a fever, cough, or display other COVID related symptoms, you will be asked to leave
- There is a maximum of 6 researchers allowed at any time during our public hours
- If there is a waiting list (more than 6 people), your research time in the archives is limited to 2 hours from the time you checked in
- If you are traveling to Oʻahu from the neighbor island or out-of-state, please email us at [email protected] at least 2 business days before your confirmed arrival (please note any travel restrictions must be followed)
- Please visit https://ags.hawaii.gov/archives for more information and updates
We look forward to your visit and thank you for your continued support and cooperation!
*For the full text of the Executive Order, please visit the following link: https://governor.hawaii.gov/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/2109041-ATG_Executive-Order-No.-21-07-distribution-signed.pdf
MAI IANUALI 24, 2022, E HĀMAMA KA HALE WAIHONA PALAPALA MAI KA PŌʻAKAHI A I KA PŌʻALIMA!
E hāmama ka Hale Waihona Palapala Kahiko mai ka Pōʻakahi a i ka Pōʻalima -mai 9:00 kak a i ka 4:00 ʻaui – koe wale nā Lā Kulāia Mokuʻāina. ʻO ko mākou makakoho nui ka maluhia nō nā limahana me ke kaiāulu, a no ka hoʻomau ʻia ʻana o kēia maʻi ahulau, e mau ka maluhia no kākou iho, ko kākou ʻohana, me ke kaiāulu.
E ʻoluʻolu mai e nānā i nā lula a me ka ʻike pili ma lalo iho nei i mea e kipa ai i kēia Hale Waihona Palapala:
- *E hōʻike nā kānaka a pau o ka oʻo 12 a ʻoi i ka hoʻōia lāʻau koʻokoʻo ʻia a i ʻole ka hopena hōʻike Covid ʻole
- Palapala lāʻau koʻokoʻo ʻia ʻoiaʻiʻo – ʻae ʻia ke kope uila me ka palapala (Lāʻau koʻokoʻo ʻia a piha – 14 lā ma hope o ka lāʻau koʻokoʻo ʻia a 2 a i ʻole 1 o Johnson me Johnson)
- Hopena hōʻike COVID-19 ʻole (i hana ʻia ma loko o nā hola 72 ma mua pono o ke kipa ʻana mai)
- E hōʻike nā kānaka a pau i kekahi palapala i.d. kūhelu me kou kiʻi ma luna e kāinoa a komo ai
- E komo pono nō kēlā me kēia kānaka i nā pale ihu (kaupale ʻia ka waha me ka ihu) i nā manawa a pau ma loko o ke keʻena
- E ana piwa ʻia ma mua o ka ʻae ana e komo i loko, inā nō wela ka piwa e koi ʻia ana nō ʻoe e haʻalele
- ʻO ka lehulehu hoʻi e hoʻokaʻawale ʻia he 6 kapuaʻi mai kekahi i kekahi
- 6 wale nō ka nui o ka poʻe ʻimi noiʻi i ʻae ʻia i ka manawa hoʻokahi
- Inā ma ka papa inoa kali he mau ʻimi noiʻi (i ʻoi i ka 6), e kaupalena ʻia ka manawa noiʻi i 2 hola mai kou manawa i komo ai
- Inā he hoa kipa ʻoe iā Oʻahu nei no kekahi mokupuni ʻē aʻe a i ʻole kekahi ʻāina ʻē, e ʻoluʻolu e leka uila mai iā mākou ma [email protected] i 2 lā hana ma mua o kou hōʻea ʻana mai (e mālama ʻia nō nā kaupalena huakaʻi hele)
- E kipa aku iā https://ags.hawaii.gov/archives no ka ʻike a me ka hoʻopuka hou
Mahalo a nui no ko ʻoukou kākoʻo a me ka huliāmahi mai!
*E nānā i ke Kauoha Mana Hoʻokō piha ma: https://governor.hawaii.gov/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/2109041-ATG_Executive-Order-No.-21-07-distribution-signed.pdf