Hawai‘i State Archives collects, preserves and makes available to the public Hawai‘i government records of permanent value.
Aloha from DAGS!
The Department of Accounting and General Services, commonly known as DAGS, is headed by the State Comptroller, who concurrently serves as the director of DAGS. The department is responsible for managing and supervising a wide range of State programs and activities.
- Access Hawaii Committee
- Aloha Stadium Authority
- Building Code Council
- Campaign Spending Commission
- Hawaii State Foundation on Culture and the Arts
- Hawaii Enhanced 911 Board
- Information Privacy Security Council
- King Kamehameha Celebration Commission
- Office of Elections
- Procurement Policy Board
- State Procurement Office